Entrepreneur & Inventor
· Forbes 30 Under 30 Healthcare
· Co-founder of Nephrosant, a Series A Biotechnology Diagnostics Startup
· Venture Capital Fellow @ Pear Ventures, SeaX Ventures, and InSITE
· Scientific & Medical Writer @ Doximity’s Op-Med & KevinMD
· MBA candidate @ Stanford University Graduate School of Business
· MD-PhD candidate @ Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Department of Bioengineering
· M.Eng. in Translational Medicine @ UC San Francisco and UC Berkeley
· B.S. in Bioengineering: Biotechnology and B.S. in General Biology @ UC San Diego
· I was named as a Forbes 30 Under 30 in Healthcare on their 2021 list.
· I was awarded a grant by the Roddenbury Foundation from their Catalyst Fund to validate Cerviscope's cervical cancer screening technology.
· I was selected as a Siebel Scholar Class of 2021, an honor recognizing the most talented students at the world’s leading graduate schools of business, computer science, bioengineering, and energy science.
· I was interviewed by ProFellow about my experiences winning a fellowship to conduct research in Madrid at the Spanish National Cancer Research Center (CNIO).
· My team and I won 1st place at the Merck Innovation Cup 2020 for our proposal for a novel drug discovery platform, having been selected out of over 2,000 applicants.
· My perspective piece titled, A Pandemic of Loneliness, was published in Doximity's Op-Med.
· My article on how to find fellowships and scholarships for graduate school was published by Sallie Mae on their Within Reach blog.
· Our global health project Cerviscope won 2nd place at the Johns Hopkins Healthcare Design Competition and was a finalist for the Bisciotti Student Entrepreneurship Award
· My first-author publication on Nephrosant's QSant Assay was published in Science Translational Medicine
· My startup Nephrosant and I were featured in GenomeWeb about the upcoming launch of our QSant assay.
· I was featured in Poets & Quants 'Meet Stanford GSB's MBA Class of 2021'