Entrepreneur & Bioengineer
· MBA candidate @ Stanford University Graduate School of Business
· MD-PhD candidate @ Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Department of Bioengineering
· M.Eng. in Translational Medicine @ UC San Francisco and UC Berkeley
· B.S. in Bioengineering: Biotechnology and B.S. in General Biology @ UC San Diego
· My team and I won 1st place at the Merck Innovation Cup 2020 for our proposal for a novel drug discovery platform, having been selected out of over 2,000 applicants.
· My narrative piece titled, A Pandemic of Loneliness, was published in Doximity's Op-Med.
· My article on how to find fellowships and scholarships for graduate school was published by Sallie Mae on their Within Reach blog.
· Our global health project Cerviscope won 2nd place at the Johns Hopkins Healthcare Design Competition and was a finalist for the Bisciotti Student Entrepreneurship Award